Thursday, November 21, 2013

Slabbed

And what a fine looking slab it is.

Waffle pods went in yesterday (rather than Tuesday) and slab went down today (rather than yesterday). Monday was absolutely shocking weather (torrential rain) and I suspect all MJH jobs ended up pushed back by 1 day.

The size of the slab is a pleasant surprise - I've heard they can look teeny tiny! Now I just need to prep myself for it to get smaller once the frame/bricks/gyprock go in

Frames are meant to be delivered on Monday 25th so fingers crossed :D The weather has been so miserable lately and I can hear a thunderstorm brewing as I type this

Waffle pods


Slab pour



Formwork removed


Tadah!


3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. thanks Mel! any pegs on your site yet? i can't wait to see your updates :-D

      Delete
  2. No pegs yet, but we are only at day 4 on the list. I live across the road from our block so I'm always checking!
    Say, did you guys have your block mown before they started? Our grass has grown with all the rain and I'm not sure if I should bother mowing.... :)

    ReplyDelete